The official definition is “the union of strategy and intuition.” A competitor ‘laughingly’ suggested mental suffering and anguish (from the Latin dolor), and several have pointed to a renowned stainless steel time machine. Truthfully, the name was something of an inside joke, made a great password, and the trademark and domain were 100% available.
Here’s an inside look at what really drives the definition of Delorum.
In 2005, three partners started a branding and design firm in rural Southeast Idaho. It seemed counter intuitive, but in a few short years, the company has gone from local design firm to enterprise Web Development and Ecommerce. Along the way, we‘ve doubled revenue every year, worked with some of the top businesses in their respective industries, and garnered a few awards (most recently a Northwest Silver Addy).
We work with clients who appreciate excellence, integrity and growth. To be straight forward, our appeal is big agency talent without big agency ‘issues.’ We may be best described as an outsourced IT / Design Department, helping clients succeed through transparent, collaborative relationships. We believe that including clients in the development process lets us incorporate their industry expertise and keep our development light and responsive.
Internally, Delorum fosters a collaborative work environment, hosts an office pool tournament, and teaches the occasional university class. We also read voraciously and push technical boundaries. In short, we cultivate teamwork, creativity, and capability.
- 1st place (print) - adobe partners by design, '01
- published in the 7 essentials of graphics design - allison goodman, '01
- recognition (promo) - print magazine, '02
- aiga prsma award, '02, '03, '04
- gold (ad campaign) - addys award, '03, '04
- silver (brochure) - addys award, '03, '04
- best in category - iffe '07
- gold (campaign) - rockies award, '07
- silver (special event materials) - addys award, '07